Friday, February 08, 2008

been gone... for awhile now

I've been gone for some time now. (You've known that already haven't you??)
I got an eye infection last Tuesday and by Friday I had Chris' strep throat on top of it. I was lookin' and feelin' good!
I was in bed for a good week. I'm so glad to be up and going again. I have to say, Chris was the bomb husband and dad for that week. He was a regular "working mom" taking care of me, the kids, cooking and doing laundry... all that.
After being employed for almost 2 weeks I had to miss a full week of work due to being sick.
I assume when I call to get next weeks schedule, I still have a job. Not the best impression, but what do you do??
I actually look forward to going back to work. I still have LOTS of training to do!
I've not even gotten my first pay check yet. It's sitting on someone's desk somewhere.
That's CRAZY!

The kids are good, well good in the physical sense, they act bad a lot. We're at church right now and they're running around the gym like monkeys out of a cage.
I'm getting my internet time in that I miss so much.
I long for internet at home again.

Oh and let me tell you this.
I got a message on ebay from a person I'd purchased from back in October.
I sent her negative feedback b/c she told me twice I'd get my hair bows by Christmas and they came sometime in late January. I think that's fair on my part. She did tell me her child was ill and sent me a free bow... blah blah blah. I still left negative feed back. She then left me negative feedback because I left her negative feedback.
Read it for yourself on ebay.com jljmary .
She sent me a message asking if I wanted to retract my negative feedback and she'd retract hers! I said "no way, I don't do business like that. I left negative feedback for a reason." She left it to get back at me.... how wrong!!!

Thanks for listening today!

No comments: