Thursday, February 21, 2008

road trip

It's Thursday evening and the Jones family is in North Carolina.
Chris and I will be going to a marriage retreat/conference in Charlotte from Friday to Sunday. We look forward to the time away and the reconnecting. We'll be staying in the Embassy Suites Hotel and spa, now that sounds rewarding!
I think I'll be checking out the spa services first thing! Then we'll hit the pool and hot tub (can anyone say "fungus"?)

I'm daily thinking of my friends from New Life (Flemingsburg, KY) who are on the mission trip in Mexico right now.
My dear Amy and her 14 year old son Dustin where 2 that went. This is there first mission trip and first time flying as well. While they're away we're not able to communicate so I look forward to hearing all about the Mexico trip. I know God is using each one of them this week. I pray they have a safe journey home tomorrow as well.
I wish very badly I could have went with the New Life crew!!

No comments: