Thursday, February 28, 2008

School names

As summer approaches Chris and I have really had to start looking into what we need to do in order to start homeschooling Gracie this fall.
The more I think about it, pray about it and read about it; my heart is simply convicted that this is the right choice for our family.

One thing we have to do is come up with a school name. It can be anything you like.
We've come up with a few such as Victory Academy and Freedom Academy (very basic).
What I would like you to do is come up with an original name for our school.
The winner of this challenge will be sent a very special prize!!
So get creative in your thinking and send them my way!!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hey Jen...

Katie-Rae has come up with a name for Gracie's new school...ready???? Da Da Da Da.........and it is......

Apple Cool School

We will be thinking of more too, this is only the beginning.

Jeni