Friday, October 10, 2008

Signature Hot Chocolate


Have you tried the new Signature Hot Chocolate at Starbucks??
If not, you MUST!
It is to die for.
It is made with 4 different, all natural cocoas. There aren't any artificial sugars or added things and no high fructose corn syrup! YUM YUM!
We offer 3 different variaties.
Our original Signature HC with steamed cocoa, whipped cream and chocolate powder.
A hazelnut HC with hazelnut , steamed cocoa, whipped cream and chocolate powder
and then my personal favorite the Salted Carmel.
It has toffee nut, steamed cocoa, whipped cream, caramel drizzle and roasted sea salt!
This is my new obsession. I crave it daily! It is so rich and creamy!! It's not your kids cocoa!
This is an adults' drink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks now I must find a starbucks in like 5 minutes! Thats impossible in Flem-vegas. Guess I know where I'm stopping on my way to work tomight! Sounds yummy!!
Sarah