Sunday, October 05, 2008

SOLD!!

We finally finalized on the Pecks Ridge house on Thursday.
We met up with the new owners and got all the T's crossed and I's dotted.
I'm praising the Lord for getting this one off our shoulders.
One down one to go!!!
Other than friends and memories we have no more ties to Flemingsburg, KY.


This morning at church Gracie went on stage with Chris to answer some questions of things they have been learning in Jr. Church. It was the cutest thing. It brought tears to my eyes seeing her up there holding her mic with such confidence answering questions.
Keith is out of town this weekend and next, so Chris was able to preach today as well as next Sunday.
This is his first back to back preaching since we've been in London.
I look forward to it. At one time I told him he was not cut out for preaching but he's come a long way.
I think his approach is excellent. I'm very proud of him!

While Chris was away this weekend doing his "man getaway" with his man friends, I decided to refinish an old dresser my parents gave me years ago.
Isaiah doesn't have any dressers so I thought I'd create a new look for him.
I primed it first in a really deep blue then painted over it with a bright red (spider man colors).
The brush strokes allowed the blue to come out underneath in spots. It's neat looking.
It's not perfect but Chris really likes it and so does Isaiah. I guess I shouldn't care too much since it's going into a 3 1/2 year old's room. It will probably be destroyed by next week!

No comments: