Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day in Lexington

The Jones family hit Lexington today.
We first went to Bleed Blue tattoo and piercing so I could discuss the tree tattoo that I want.
Joe will be getting a sketch together for me. Hopefully it will be ready on Monday. I'm nervous that I wasn't able to get my vision across very well.
We then went to Circuit City and I finally got a Garmin GPS system. I've wanted one of these for years.
Chris finally broke down and said "yes, baby"!! I was so much fun playing with it the rest of our trip today.
After all this we went to Southland for their 5:30 service. It's always fun to go to other churches and take in their service. We went with David and Kelly and the kids were able to go to class together for the first time ever... I think. Gracie, Isaiah, Mia and Jackson had a blast together.
During service we witnessed 7 baptisms... praise the Lord!

After service we took Subway 'to go' and ate it at David's place of employment... Clark funeral home!
Might I add, this is a beautiful facility! The kiddos where able to run around and act crazy. They where loud enough to wake the dead!! HA HA HA!! It was killing me!!! HEE HEE HEE!!
side note: the place was empty.. not a body in sight!

No comments: