Saturday, August 05, 2006

The vicious cycle of "the movie"

I have the funniest story to tell you.
I got a phone call from my friend Sarah this evening telling me she went to the video store in town to rent the movie Love Comes Softly. The clerk said it was checked out already.
She knew in her mind that I was a possible person to have it.
She asked the clerk who had the movie and he told her Cris Jones.
She busted out laughing because she was right!
We rented the movie yesterday and are going to watch it tonite.
Chad Doerr watched this movie and blogged about it, then Jeni Carmichael watched it and its 2 sequels and then blogged about it. Now the whole blogging town of Flemingsburg is running to the video store for the movie WE HAVE!!!
Look what you've started Chad!!!
Look for my blog on the movie in the next day or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee, hee that is so funny!

Anonymous said...

So, did you ever turn the movie in. I would really like to rent it, and I know others standing in line. Let me know if you rent the sequels. Then I can just borrow them of you!
Sarah

Chad Doerr said...

That's awesome! One of my favorite movies.