Wednesday, August 22, 2007

NO!!! GET BACK!!

Tonight I attended a three hour basic self defense class along with about 29 other women. Let me tell you, this is fun stuff.
This has to be the best stress relief I've ever encountered!
I gave it my all and was punching and kicking the lights out of the two padded trainers!
I can't wait until next week's three hour lesson. The class is put on by local R.A.D trainers and is a free course held at our church. Which is really awesome since it's about 120.00 a session. It's also very empowering to be prepared for weirdos out there!
We got to kick, punch, block and yell! And these are some of my favorite things!
We met in the very hot gym at the church. There's not any air conditioning so sweating was a must. It was great exercise and now I'm all jacked up and can't sleep!! Looks like another late night of internet surfing and channel surfing! As I type this,1 1:09 PM, Isaiah is still wide awake watching Zach and Cody.
Judging by the jello feel in by biceps and triceps, I think I'm gonna be a little sore tomorrow. I may just need to stay in bed!!!

No comments: