Friday, September 28, 2007

do I hear chickens?


It's here,

the whole reason we moved to London, Ky....


18th Annual September 27-30, 2007


The festivities kicked off last night in downtown London. Our church youth has a food booth that I am hoping to help run when I get up and running.
I at least want to get the family out there one evening to see the activities. According to the chicken festival website, the festival has been voted as one of the Kentucky Tourism Council's "Top Ten" Events and the Southeast Tourism Society "Top 20" Events. It has also been voted"Best Festival In State" by KentuckyMonthly Magazine.

WOW!! I'm proud to be a part of this! CLUCK CLUCK!

1 comment:

Gina said...

It's quite the shindig, fer sure! Be sure to check out the world's largest frying pan and tell me what you think.

Hope you're feeling better!