Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Atlanta Bound


Chris and I leave tomorrow for the Catalyst Leadership Conference held on Thursday and Friday. We'll meet Pop in NC where he'll get the kids. They'll stay at Nor Nor and Pops house a full 8 days while Chris and I are at the conference in Atalanta. While there we'll hear Andy Stanley, Craig Groeschel, John C. Maxwell and more. After the conference we'll head off to Ashville, NC to Highland Christian to visit a service there on Sunday morning. Chris has heard really good things about the youth program and wants to see how things are ran, and meet the minister to exchange thoughts.
I'd really like to see the Biltmore Estate while there but don't know if we'll take the time to do that.
I'm super excited to be going to my first conference with Chris. I'm hoping to be like a snake that sheds its old skin to become renewed.

1 comment:

Gina said...

You guys have a good time on your kid-free outing! And if you have time to stop at the Biltmore I highly recommend it. It's awesome!
Be safe and have fun!