Friday, October 05, 2007

reverb!

It's late Friday night and Chris and I are back into the hotel exhausted!
We're drained yet so full after two full days of teaching and praising!
Catalyst is a high impact, high profile, high energy leadership conference.
This is NOT for the faint of heart or wimps!!!!
My favorite speaker from the first day was Francis Chan. Before this, I had never heard of this little guy. Boy does he have a passion and an unexplainable love for Jesus. He reminded us of how special we are as children of God and how he knew us before we where in our mothers womb and SET US APART! (Jeremiah 1:5) How awesome! This verse was particularly special to him because his mother died giving birth to him.
In that same day I was graced with words from Rick Warren and Andy Stanley.

Day two was another intense day. Worship was outrageous. We were blessed both days with the praise band from Andy Stanley's church North Pointe. They Rock!
I think my favorite speaker today was a toss up between Craig Groeschel and Dave Ramsey. Both are very funny, 'say it like it is' type of guys! We also were blessed to hear John C. Maxwell, what a soft hearted man!

I can't wait for God to take the information given to me these past 2 days and using me for his Kingdom and Glory!!!

I also had a great time with the group from Greenville Christian from Greenville, IN!
I met Joe, Berry, Kim and Jeremy (who also went to Eastern High School in Pekin, IN!!)
Chad and Jennifer-it was great to share this event with you all!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I am so glad you got to go and be refreshed. I know the Lord is going to use you and Chris in a powerful way in London. I pray you have safe journeys home. Love ya!
Sarah

Jeremy said...

Hey it was great to met you guys what an awsome time. I likes yo site I've added you to my peeps list on my page. take a look some time peace out,
The Metro-Redneck
Jeremy

ps how did you add that fancy music player to the page?

Courtney said...

It was great to meet you guys! Hope to hang out again soon!

Anonymous said...

There's no doubt that Catalyst was awesome! I also really enjoyed the chance to hang out with you (and everyone else in our group for that matter.) It was really good to get to know you on a deeper level. I hope we have many more opportunities in the future for fellowship. Tell Chris I said Hi!

Jennifer