Thursday, October 25, 2007

tooth

Isaiah gave me a scare today. He and Gracie got wild and running around the bedroom when daddy came home for lunch. They bumped head to mouth. His mouth to her head.
His front tooth started to bleed a little around the gum and Chris said it was a little loose.
I called the pediatric dentist in town and they suggested I bring him in. I had to leave to go babysit for a friend so Chris ran him over for an exam and an x-ray. Thankfully everything looked ok. Didn't appear to be any damage. They did tell us to keep an eye on it for any color changes and to let him eat softer foods for about a week.
I steamed broccoli tonight, which was super soft but he didn't like that a bit. Gracie on the other hand ate it for some reason.....and liked it!
He did like the popsicle just fine though.

Speaking of teeth, I get to go to the dentist again tomorrow for another filling! I was supposed to go last Friday, but his wife decided to have her baby. I think after this one I only have one more to get filled!!

No comments: