Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trunk N Treat







Sunday night was CCC's Trunk N Treat.
It was our famly's first time doing this and it was FUN!!
For about an hour the kids got to play on the 4 HUGE blow-ups in the gym while adults sang karaoke!! You know, I should correct that because adults played on the blow up slides as much as the kids. Let me tell you, those things are slick!!
We also had hotdogs w/ chili and popcorn... you know, the good kind from the kettle popper!!
After that we had a brief devotion and then the kids were off to the trunks to get more candy than should be allowed.
My kids decided to use things we already had in the house for dress up. Gracie is a Tar Heel chearleader and Isaiah is Julius Peppers for the Panthers! Although I didnt' make it in any pictures, I was a teenager at a slumber party with BIG hair bows on my pig tails, pajama pants, toe socks and slippers.
We had kids and parents from the community that I had never seen before. I hope this outreach worked in a big way for them!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big they're getting. They look like twins! And I'm really disappointed there are no pictures of you in your costume :(