Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

Tomorrow is the last Sunday before Christmas which means lots of Christmas music in church service. YEAH!! I love Christmas songs.. don't you??

Monday night CCC will be having our Christmas Eve service where I'll be Mary and sing Breath of Heaven. I think our bell choir will also be playing. They are so beautiful to hear! There's nothing like bells at Christmas time!

Monday day Amy and Dustin will be coming to our apartment in London for the first time. We'll eat, chat, open gifts and just catch up for awhile. I can't wait to see them again! Amy and I have seen each other a few times since the big move but she has not seen the kids since July.

I so look forward to Tuesday morning. Oh, the ah and wonder in the kids' eyes as they peer upon all their gifts. I too noticed I had a couple under the tree...obviously I've been a good girl this year. I look forward to reading them the Christmas story (even though Gracie has it memorized) and just talking about Jesus' birthday! I'm as excited as the children!!

Then Wednesday morn we'll head towards Advance, NC where the weather will be in the high 50's!! This weather is crazy. I'm so glad we were able to see snow last weekend while at my parents home in Indiana. Even though we did have to drive thru 3 inches of the stuff up and over and around those country roads, it was still so pretty!

Well, as usual, I'm off to Walmart for the 3rd day in a row. I REALLY must be crazy.

Merry Christmas and have a BLESSED new year in Jesus Christ!

From our home to yours!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas, Jen! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time together!